The final 3 of The X Factor USA take the stage to shown it all who will be The X Factor season 3 winner.
Who’s your bet? Carly Rose Sonenclar, Tate Stevens or Fifth Harmony?
Carly Rose Sonenclar performed “Feelin’ Good” by Nina Simone.
- LA Reid - feels Carly has topped herself.
- Demi Lovato - thinks Carly is going to inspire a lot of young girls.
- Simon Cowell - thinks Carly performed the song even better that she did in her audition.
- Britney Spears - We’re gonna win this.
Tate Stevens performed “Anything Goes” by Randy Houser.
- Britney Spears - tells that when he does “right down the middle country” he’s dead on.
- Demi Lovato - still loves him and calls the performance “a stadium performance,” and believes that if he keeps singing like that he will be performing in stadiums one day.
- Simon Cowell - congratulates LA for his mentorship and calls Take an American original.
- LA Reid - calls Tate lovable, as if the audience needs to be told as much for any of them to vote for him.
Fifth Harmony performed “Anything Could Happen” by Ellie Goulding.
- LA Reid - proclaims that Fifth Harmony are no longer the underdogs. They’re the ones to beat.
- Britney Spears - says they’re magical.
- Demi Lovato - proclaims that they really came together, and hopes that America pulls through and votes for them, with LA adding that he doesn’t believe the girls were put together at boot camp, since they feel like a group that’s been together for way longer.
- Simon Cowell - talks about how proud he is of the girls, and states that maybe they’ll win, maybe they won’t, but he believes they have a future regardless.
Carly Rose Sonenclar performed “How Do I Live” with Leann Rimes.
- LA Reid - called it “a really angelic moment.”
- Demi Lovato - reiterates how impressed she is with Carly’s vocals.
- Simon Cowell - thought it was an amazing version of an excellent song.
- Britney Spears – states how she thinks Carly is winning this thing, telling Simon to get out his checkbook
Tate Stevens performed “Tomorrow” by Chris Young.
- Britney Spears - love it.
- Demi Lovato - is nearly in tears upon the realization that this is the last time she’ll see Tate perform as a contestant on The X Factor stage.
- Simon Cowell - talks about how Tate won’t have to worry about a day job anymore, as he feels that, in a year’s time, we’ll be hearing about his massive record sales.
- LA Reid - talks about how he loves that Tate is doing this for his family.
Fifth Harmony performed “Let It Be” by The Beatles.
- LA Reid - thought the girls did The Beatles justice.
- Britney Spears - thought the girls did The Beatles justice.
- Demi Lovato - is sad that the competition is ending, and that we won’t get to see any more of these acts.
- Simon Cowell - says that while he loves all three acts, he genuinely believes on this night that Fifth Harmony deserves to win.