Finally, the twelve semifinalists of Pilipinas Got Talent Season 4 has been completed last Sunday night.
As the Top 12 will compete starting next week and to determine the final six finalists to move into the finals.
Here are the Pilipinas Got Talent Season 4 Top 12 semifinalists:
- Bughaw Folkloric Dance Group – Cultural dance troupe (Cavite)
- Symmetry – Dancing twins (Davao City)
- D’ Intensity Breakers – Dance crew (Lipa City)
- Zilent Overload – Blacklight performers (Pasig City)
- Chaeremon Basa – Flair tender (Bacolod City)
- Eumee Lyn Capile – Singer (Valenzuela City)
- Roel Manlangit – Singer (Bukidnon)
- Frankendal Fabroa – Cyr wheel dancer (Tondo, Manila)
- Tito Cris Castro – Mask/costume change artist (Sampaloc, Manila)
- The Miss Tres – Singing trio (Bulacan)
- Lateral Drift Productions – Car drifters (Parañaque City)
- MP3 Band – Acoustic musicians (Davao City)