I was humbly asked to try out Novuhair 3-in-1 Pack and give you guys my honest review to this product. As a young man I had never liked the smell of herbal, name it with soap or with Shampoo. But to tell you, Novuhair changed my perception about herbal shampoo.
You might wondering what each Novuhair product does.
- Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion is for energizing and rehabilitating your scalp.
- Novuhair Herbal Shampoo is used to help remove the build-up that are clogging pores and helps in renewing the scalp.
- Novuhair Herbal Conditioner is for restoring the strength and helps in improving hair elasticity and also reduce hair breakage.
Just so you know, Fanny Serrano, salon and hair expert in the Philippines introduced the Novuhair brand that is known for rejuvenating hair follicles and aids in improving blood circulation to hair scalp, stimulate hair growth and also eliminates dandruff, detoxifying scalp and improves scaling. All in all, Novuhair is used for providing the optimum nutrition to hair loss and thinning of hair.
I just overheard this product to some of my friends and I never thought I would like Novuhair and its effects. I also did a little research about this product and surprised that even Fanny Serrano used his product. Fanny in his 40 years of age feels insecure for having bald spot. Baldness is something that man doesn’t want to experience, but we can’t hide the fact that this occur when we aged. All thanks to Novuhair and Fanny Serrano’s spot were covered up with new healthy hair.
Novuhair is mainly made up of herbs, essential oils and co-factor nutrients used for centuries, proven safe and effective in treating hair problems. It is composed with active natural ingredients, and among nine of which are as follows:
- Moringaoleifera / Malunggay / Moringa – helps restore the skin’s condition and prevent falling hair.
- Sweet Almond Oil / Prunusamygdalus – moisture-rich oil that contains vitamins A, B1, B6 and E, as well as minerals such as magnesium and iron that easily penetrates the hair shaft and follicles, relieving hair dryness and itching and providing nourishment to the hair to promote hair growth.
- Peppermint – slows down the growth of bacteria and fungi, aside from giving a relaxing effect on the muscles.
- Panax Ginseng – improves blood circulation to the scalp.
- Ginger – acts as hair bulb nutrient and stimulant
- Aloe Barbadensis – effective agent for hair growth and the prevention of falling hair
- Lavender – helps relieve itching
- Rosemary – contains properties that help combat dandruff and disinfects the scalp
- Lemongrass – controls sebum flow and helps to clean the scalp’s pores and prevent dandruff
As I perceive herbal products, Novuhair does not contain harmful chemicals that usually are the cause to premature balding aside from aging. Natural products are safe to use as they treat hair without killing hair follicles.
As per trying the Novuhair package for almost a month now I can say that results are not visible for two weeks and needs a little more patient in using Novuhair package. I can stand the smell while using this everyday, since I can see results from now. And the important thing is that Novuhair 3-in-1 package is effective and worth buying.
I highly recommend this product to those who are experiencing hair lost, baldness, hair breakage and other problems with your hair.
The Novuhair 3-in-1 Topical Scalp Lotion, Herbal Shampoo and Herbal Conditioner Pack, in 200 mL bottles each, is available as a package at all Mercury Drug and Watsons stores with an SRP of PHp 4980.
For more information, you can visit Novuhair’s Facebook Page here or contact Nutramedica at 4136570 or 775-8368 between 8:30AM to 5:30PM Mondays to Fridays.
For more updates in entertainment and trending news, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle in Google+ and we will keep you posted directly on your social media feeds or Sign up for Manila Republic's daily newsletter.