The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) announced on Wednesday that one of the global fast food chain McDonald’s in cooperation with the Department of Education (DepEd) under the 2012 Special Program for Employment of Students (SPES), will offer summer jobs for students. A total of 3,900 SPES beneficiaries will have a chance to work with one of the country’s leading fast food chains.
Requirements for the 2012 McDonald’s SPES:
- Duly accomplished SPES Application Form
- Copy of birth certificate or any document that shows his/her date of birth
- Certification by the School Registrar/Form 138/original class cards
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return of parents or BIR certificate for exempted parents; and
- Certificate of good moral character issued by the baranggay (for out-of-school youth)
Interested students and out-of-school youths aged 17-20 years, with pleasing personality, have average passing grades, and whose parents’ combined income does not exceed P120,000 per year, may visit the Public Employment Service Office (PESO) in their areas and submit the above requirements.
The first batch of successful SPES hires for McDonald’s branches in Metro Manila will be deployed on April 10 until June 20, 2012.