Here is the Jollibee JolliMilyonaryo Raffle Promo Mechanics:
- Promo is from November 18, 2011 – February 15, 2012.
- Jollibee delivery customer gets one (1) raffle coupon fore chance to win Php 1M cash, tax-free for every purchase of any value meal with Coca-Cola softdrink upgrade.
- Customers will also get three (3) raffle coupons for every 6-pc. Chickenjoy or Chicken Barbeque Bucket A or B and four (4) raffle coupons for every 8-pc. Chickenjoy or Chicken Barbeque Bucket A or B with Coca-Cola softdrinks upgrade.
- Promo is valid for Jollibee delivery transactions only.
- Delivery rider will give the customer his coupon/s upon delivery of qualified food purchase. After customer receives the coupon/s, the receipt will then be stamped by the delivery rider with “Redeemed’.
- Raffle coupon should be filled up by the customer with his name, complete address, contact number and affixed signature. This part of the coupon should be torn off and is the one to be dropped off by the customer in the raffle box at any Jollibee delivery store nationwide. Remaining part of the coupon should be kept by the customer for claiming the prize in case drawn as winner.
- Prize at stake: One (1) winner of Ph p1M CASH, tax-free
- Jollibee Foods Corporation will shoulder the cost of 20% winner’s tax.
- Raffle draw is scheduled on February 23, 2012 at 2:30 PM at 32nd Flr. Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas Jr. Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- 10. Deadline for submission of entries is on February 15, 2012 until store closing time or 12MN if the store is a 24 hours store.
- Sealed drop boxes shall be collected on February 17, two (2) days after the final date of dropping of entries.
- Winner will be notified through registered mail and via phone call. Name of winner will also be posted in Jollibee’s website and Jollibee delivery stores nationwide.
- Jollibee Foods Corporation reserves the right to use the name and images of the winner for publicity and promotion purposes.
- To claim the prize, winner must present: a) Registered mail from Jollibee, b) Winning raffle stub, c)Two (2) valid government issued IDs (e.g. Driver’s License, SSS ID, Voter’s ID, Postal ID and TIN Card with picture).
- Winner may claim his prize from Monday to Thursday, 10:00AM to 4:00PM ONLY at 5th Flr. Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas Jr. Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- If winner is a minor, photocopy of his guardian’s TIN shall instead be submitted. Proof of relationship must also be presented, such as birth certificate or a notarized affidavit of guardianship (for those guardians who are not the winner’s parents).
- In case °Most” winning raffle stub, winner must present: a) Notarized Affidavit of Loss, b) Registered mail from Jollibee, c) Two (2) valid IDs.
- Claims through a representative should present: a) Duly notarized authorization letter, b) Registered mail from Jollibee, c) Winning raffle stub, d) Two (2) valid IDs of winner and e) Two (2) valid IDs of authorized representative.
- Claiming of prize is until sixty (60) days from receipt of registered mail; otherwise, prize will be forfeited in favor ofJollibee Foods Corporation with prior DTI approval.
- DTI Representative should be present during the raffle draw and the promo organizer’s decision is final with the concurrence of DTI.
- All employees of Jollibee Foods Corporation, Coca-Cola Export Corporation, Global Design Network Philippines Inc., Excel Quality Inc., Toptrend Service Corp., Global Business Support Service Inc., Philpower Integrated Services Co., Citiwide Basic Commodities and Manpower Services Inc., Sterling Global Call Center, Citisolutions Inc. and Jollibee franchisees including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
- Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 8075, Series of 2011.
For more updates in entertainment and trending news, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle in Google+ and we will keep you posted directly on your social media feeds or Sign up for Manila Republic's daily newsletter.