The Department of Foreign Affairs – Ofice of Consular Affairs has recently announced the mobile passport services (MPS) schedule and venue of 2012.
Here is the location and schedule were DFA consular teams will be:
- 4 Mandaluyong City; Virac, Catanduanes
- 11 Lagawe, Ifugao; Laoag, Ilocos Norte
- 18 Valenzuela City; De La Salle University, Dasmariñas
- 25 Baler, Aurora
- 3 San Jose Del Monte City; Quezon City
- 10 Santa Maria, Bulacan; Bustos, Bulacan
- 17 Rodriguez, Rizal; North Caloocan City
- 24 San Lorenzo Village, Makati City; Bocaue, Bulacan
- 31 Guimba, Nueva Ecija; Muntinlupa City
- 14 Taytay, Rizal; Paranaque City
- 21 Malolos City; Rizal Provincial Government
- 28 Tanay, Rizal; Taguig City
This list will be updated as information becomes available.
The processing of passports at Mobile Passport Services is guided by the Philippine Passport Act of 1996 and its implementing rules and regulations, other relevant Department Orders, Circulars and Memoranda.
Participation in the Mobile Passport Services must be coordinated with the Passport Coordinator designated by the Local Government Unit (LGU) in advance. The designated LGU Passport Coordinator will collect copies of the application forms from interested applicants at least two weeks in advance of the scheduled date of the mobile passport service.
The LGU Passport Coordinator will inform the applicant of the indicative time during which he or she will have to file the passport application on the scheduled date of the Mobile Passport Service.
Personal appearance is a requirement for all passport applicants.
The Mobile Passport Service will not accept applications for the replacement of lost valid passports but will entertain applications for lost expired passports.
The Mobile passport fee is same with the Expedite Rate (Php 1,200).