2013 Graduation Rites policies and guidelines:
Theme: “Building the Nation’s Future Leaders Through the K to 12 Basic Education Program” (K-12 Basic Education Program-Tungo sa Paghuhubog ng mga Makabagong Lider ng Bansa).
Schedule: March 18 or 19, 2013
- Public school heads, teachers and other DepEd personnel should not be allowed to collect graduation fees or any kind of contribution for graduation rites.
- Graduation funds will may come from Parents-Teachers Association (PTA) donations.
- No non-academic projects should be imposed as requirements for graduation.
- No special attire or extravagant venue for the graduation rites.
- Contribution for the yearbook should be on voluntary basis.
For more updates in entertainment and trending news, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle in Google+ and we will keep you posted directly on your social media feeds or Sign up for Manila Republic's daily newsletter.