ABS-CBN network acquired the franchise of hit reality singing competition, “The Voice.”
The first season is expected to begin on the first quarter of 2013. Last year, they bought the franchise of the said reality show.
Direk Lauren Dyogi announced the dates of audition which will start on Sept. 15 in Panorama City, CA.
For those to try out for The Voice, here are the audition dates:
September 15, 2012
Island Pacific Panorama City
Location: 8340 Van Nuys, Panorama City, CA 91402
Registration: 8:30 a.m. – 12 noon
September 16, 2012
Location: 4701 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara CA 95054
Registration: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Note: One Kapamilya Go Ticket required for entry to auditions
The following meanwhile are the requirements to audition:
- Must be 16 years old by October 1, 2012
- Bring one close up and one full body photo
- Bring identification and birth certificate
- Prepare two songs for open call audition (you may not perform both, but be ready)
- Only A Capella is allowed at the open call auditions
- Songs can be by any artist of any genre
- One parent or guardian will be allowed with you at the audition if you are under 18 or a minor in your home state
- Please contact casting team prior to audition if you require special accommodations due to disability/other needs
- Dress as an artist and do not come in “chicken costumes”
- Coaches will not be at the open call auditions
For more updates in entertainment and trending news, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle in Google+ and we will keep you posted directly on your social media feeds or Sign up for Manila Republic's daily newsletter.