The University of Chicago Booth School of Business got the number 1 business school in the United States according to Bloomberg Businessweek’s 2012 ranking.
The said ranking is based on three elements:
- A survey of newly minted MBAs
- A poll of corporate recruiters
- An evaluation of faculty research output
Top 10 Best Business Schools in the U.S. based on the 2012 rankings:
- University of Chicago (Booth) - Chicago, IL.
- Harvard Business School
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
- Stanford Graduate School of Business - Stanford, CA.
- Northwestern University (Kellogg) - Evanston, IL.
- Duke University (Fuqua) - Durham, NC.
- Cornell University (Johnson) - Ithaca, NY.
- University of Michigan (Ross) - Ann Arbor, MI.
- MIT (Sloan) - Cambridge, MA.
- University of Virginia (Darden) - Charlottesville, VA.
For more updates in entertainment and trending news, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle in Google+ and we will keep you posted directly on your social media feeds or Sign up for Manila Republic's daily newsletter.